1265 2nd Ave, Cumberland, WI 54829
Pay your utility bill on our website securely. Simply use the link on the pay bill page.
Energy Saving Tips
1. Set thermostat at a comfortable level in the summer and winter months.
2.Use compact fluorescent light bulbs.
3. Tu rn off your computer and monitor when not in use.
4. Change air conditioning or furnace filters on a regular basis.
5. Lower the thermostat on your hot water heater to 120 F.6.
6. Plug home electronics, such as TVs and DVD players, into power strips; turn the power strips off when the equipment is not in use (TVs and DVDs in standby mode still use several watts of power).
Make sure air vents are not obstructed.