- Help manufacturers, commercial businesses, farmers, schools, and local governments reduce operating costs, increase their bottom line and improve productivity, and employee and customer comfort. The programs offer technical expertise, training, and financial incentives to help implement innovative energy management projects.
- Increase the availability of ENERGY STAR® qualified products ranging from LED bulbs to heating and cooling equipment. These efforts deliver lower energy bills for residents and businesses and increased sales for retailers and contractors.
- Assist residents and businesses in harnessing energy from sunlight, wind, and organic materials.
- Encompass new and existing homes, multi-family construction, and remodeling projects for all types of residential dwellings and income-qualified participants. These programs help homeowners and landlords integrate energy improvements into their remodeling projects, as well as deliver newly-built homes, apartments, and condominiums that are comfortable, safe, durable, and energy efficient.
For more information about Focus on Energy and its energy-saving programs, call
(800) 762-7077 or visit focusonenergy.com.
About Focus on Energy
Focus on Energy works with eligible Wisconsin residents and businesses to install cost-effective energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. Focus information, resources, and financial incentives help to implement projects that otherwise would not be completed, or to complete projects sooner than scheduled. Its efforts help Wisconsin residents and businesses manage rising energy costs, promote in-state economic development, protect our environment, and control the state’s growing demand for electricity and natural gas. For more information call (800) 762-7077 or visit focusonenergy.